Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, August 4, 2024

This Is Word Dam







Dam

Do You Want To Build A Planet Today?

Cantore Arithmetic is able to state 2 to 3 degrees equated word anger[Anger] as word two angers attention AMA this is initial letters ATV{all-terrain vehicle} this would be Club Med to ARn a key for AR both are programs as related to the 1960s 1970s as Club Med is a vehicle word to information that is a provision today developed out of The Haight/Ashbury to my knowledge and names Steve Jobs and Bill Gates comes to mind to describe word program as these are only Programs on that word type of works as in description of a Company named Water Works or PG&E:  San Francisco Water Works built Francisco Reservoir, constructed to hold 2.5 million gallons of water.

This word Type is to maintain word twin towers[Twin Towers] for word wall[waul[Wall] as word  Quite equated word question[Question].  Word tower[Tower[Tau]] equated word babble[BAu[Business As usual]].

Tao or Dao[note 1] is the natural way of the universe, primarily as conceived in East Asian philosophy and religion. This seeing of life cannot be grasped as a concept. Rather, it is seen through actual living experience of one's everyday being. The concept is represented by the Chinese character 道, which has meanings including 'way', 'path', 'road', and sometimes 'doctrine' or 'principle'.[1]

Word line equated word I write as word unto equated word woven.  Word fitteth equated [The Green Apple on Clement for word Word] fiftieth[50th] as constituting number fifty in a sequence.

Attention AMA Copyright 1995 - 2024 American Medical Association. All rights reserved at the World of psychiatry for[4[fore[ground]]] REM sleep:  This is a Program based on Pinocchio.

A prescription for the Pinocchio program is as explained now.  Just as people used to place their prescriptions in that holder thing usually 7 days of pills so they would not forget to take their medications this program works on that same premise.

The dosette box and the status of low‐fi technologies within older people’s end‐of‐life caregiving practices is the technology for the Pinocchio program however the Pinocchio Program has a nose and my sample Pinocchio has removable feet and two noses.

 Should I remove one nose to replace the nose there is just a hole so this program is based on that premise for seven days.  So I wake in the morning and I have my dosette box preloaded and I remove that day’ option to nose see more noses as the morning nose to fit my Pinocchio is based on premise to the olds’ and their weekly prescription stuff, so be ingenious as that is how to place[lied] a thought and than I go about your[the client is having that state of doing] day!!

At the end of the Seven days I pack my Pinocchio’ and return it via UPS Copyright ©1994- 2024  United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved to the doctor’ office where the AMA notes those thoughts based on my choice of nose[feet are optional as that was to much representation with all the Big Foot shows on The History Channel].  This is psychiatry in Cantore Arithmetic so that the word doll is not applicable only word knows.

I purchased my most recent Pinocchio in West Portal at a Novelty Shop and that Pinocchio info@pinocchiostorefirenze.com is:  Height 31 cm, 38 cm Dimensions 31 cm Weight 0,200 kg answered the appropriate work for fashion!!

Now, Doctors improve the Program as Cantore Arithmetic is the work of Dr. Louis Vuksinick, I am a genius, I am a prodigy, I am a savant.  There I said it. 

 I do not like the word me and that is for the good book[KJV[kjv]] and should I state for Bryon Kilgore in office in San Francisco at his last address 3014 Fillmore Street, than I would perhaps:  This is difficult to state such objectivity as the kjv is scary to word thing[I] bringing word to genius as loft as fear is a word and covenant is that word to worth laid, why test.

*I already did this when I was a kid, must be the goats[prodding] and yet I still do the work.

Add.’1:  NASA at-will is able to place word earth[Earth] to each and every person, average Earth population and divid to word probability for words Earth space:  7.951 billion (2022) probability of Moon is equated at worth Set, than add supply until you get earth and that should be your problem to answer, or, go to the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop on the outskirts of Las Vegas as seen on TV showing on The History Channel filmed in Las Vegas, Nevada and get that book that said on there show had be bound for the information stating there are 7000 Planets, or any other Atlantis type book fitting word bracket.  And, somewhere in there the words count every grain of sand created a good equation for your spectacles.

Add.’0:  To develop AR the program developer would liken to Kodak, Polaroid, Fuji, Canon, ie:  This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.  Certain is a developer similar to Siri as punctuation is of importance with digital reframe.  To gain the understanding the AMA must process the painting of Vincent van Gogh titled Self-Portrait, the original would be Clarity as the study of is not the same so greater than lessor than < > is applicable reminder Dr. Montesano spinal surgeon L4 L5 is not a backache.  So, the painting, the mucus is Dutch Post-Impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh painted a self-portrait in oil on canvas in September 1889 is actual word mucus.  Mucus is a thin, clear liquid consisting of water, salts, and protective immune cells. It lines many parts of the body, including the mouth, sinuses, eyes, stomach, and even the intestines. It's also produced in the lungs and the lower respiratory tract. We often refer to this type of mucus as phlegm or sputum.  In such, the picture/painting is not to be held microscopically as that word equated telescope[holdings].


Isaiah 44:13

“The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.” 

King James Version (KJV)

You searched for

"ME" in the KJV Bible


3,080 Instances   -   Page 1 of 103   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Genesis 3:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.


Genesis 3:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.


Genesis 4:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto mefrom the ground.


Genesis 4:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.


Genesis 4:25chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.


Genesis 6:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.


Genesis 6:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.


Genesis 7:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.


Genesis 9:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:


Genesis 9:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between meand the earth.


Genesis 9:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.


Genesis 9:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.


Genesis 12:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive.


Genesis 12:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.


Genesis 12:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Pharaoh called Abram, and said, What is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?


Genesis 12:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way.


Genesis 13:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.


Genesis 13:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.


Genesis 14:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.


Genesis 14:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.


Genesis 15:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?


Genesis 15:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.


Genesis 15:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.


Genesis 16:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.


Genesis 16:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.


Genesis 16:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?


Genesis 17:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.


Genesis 17:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.


Genesis 17:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.


Genesis 17:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.


 



This is page: 1 of 103

Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 3031 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 5657 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 8283 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103   Next >


     *Photo: Private Collection, San Francisco, CA


It was in 1861, during the Civil War, that the San Francisco Water Works built Francisco Reservoir, constructed to hold 2.5 million gallons of water. And so it went until the 1930s when the city acquired property through the purchase of the Spring Valley Water Company which allowed for construction of a second reservoir. By the 1940s, the Francisco reservoir became obsolete with the construction of the new Lombard Reservoir, just up the hill, now covered by tennis courts.


In May of 1958, the water department officially declared Francisco Reservoir surplus and prepared to sell the parcel to developers. The developers’ plans were for two 20 story apartment buildings taking up most of the original site. During the 1960s, debate over development plans continued although local and vocal opposition was growing.

Reservoir keeper’s house at the corner of Hyde and Bay Streets, demolished in 1950 to make way for the current park.


Photograph courtesy of the Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division


Over the years, as a San Francisco native and life-time resident, I have visited the site many times. I have a secret parking space halfway up the hill, adjacent to the reservoir that always seems to be available when I need it. For many years the southwest corner of Hyde and Bay streets was the location of the reservoir keeper’s house. Historic records indicate the house was constructed between 1860 and 1865. It was demolished in the early 1950s to make way for the current park. The dwelling was one story with a small gable over the center and a glassed-in porch on the right side of a veranda. Although the reservoir keeper’s house is long gone, I am still greeted by a lovely view of the city by the bay when I exit my vehicle in the space magically reserved for me. Quite breathtaking this vista. Although I may lose the use of my secret parking space, in the next few years we all will gain a magnificent park.

You searched for

"LINE" in the KJV Bible


24 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Isaiah 28:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon lineline upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.


Isaiah 28:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon lineline upon line; here a little, and there a little:


2 Samuel 8:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he smote Moab, and measured them with a line, casting them down to the ground; even with two lines measured he to put to death, and with one full line to keep alive. And so the Moabites became David's servants, and brought gifts.


Zechariah 2:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.


2 Corinthians 10:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand.


1 Kings 7:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece: and a line of twelve cubits did compass either of them about.


Jeremiah 31:39chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.


Job 38:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the lineupon it?


Psalms 78:55chapter context similar meaning copy save
He cast out the heathen also before them, and divided them an inheritance by line, and made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents.


Psalms 19:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,


Ezekiel 47:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.


Joshua 2:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
And she said, According unto your words, so be it. And she sent them away, and they departed: and she bound the scarlet line in the window.


Zechariah 1:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore thus saith the LORD; I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies: my house shall be built in it, saith the LORD of hosts, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem.


Ezekiel 40:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate.


Isaiah 28:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.


Lamentations 2:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
The LORD hath purposed to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion: he hath stretched out a line, he hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying: therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament; they languished together.


2 Chronicles 4:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Also he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim to brim, round in compass, and five cubits the height thereof; and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.


2 Kings 21:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab: and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it, and turning it upside down.


Isaiah 34:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.


Isaiah 34:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.


1 Kings 7:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.


Isaiah 44:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.


Joshua 2:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, when we come into the land, thou shalt bind this line of scarlet thread in the window which thou didst let us down by: and thou shalt bring thy father, and thy mother, and thy brethren, and all thy father's household, home unto thee.


Amos 7:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his land.



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Convert

  Search inside image Organic Green Apple: This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.Privacy Policy Ca...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!