Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Due to the Nature of Man and the Reality of Sit Word To Word End The Pain as the Word The End[Eyed] in Process Is Best For Lucky As The Grocer Goes, Ask Petrini

  

*This title equated spinal tap see orginial post as that had the text this is reference to strike through only for the picture.

unday, August 4, 2024

This Is Y Does A Title Word: Equation[Word Said]

Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that due to Dorchester at 815 the turn on by six subcutaneous layers of skin gave torque to the right side of my chin.  The twisted mass gave rise to what sum years later looked like a cyst and rose a tremendous amount of pain along with judgement and laughter.  The hot compress did not assist as Dr. Vuksinick and Dr. Kilgore prepared I for these challenges however the psychological process did derive the process of knowing the very next observations as a stroke was on it’s aware.

These process to date, Sat Aug 17 5:07 AM 2024 to type, as the falling of the left side of my chin to my throat off to my shoulder[right side] did agonize my thumb however as Tamara had thrown darts at 815 the process was interrupted.  

Now the process to this has only given rise to the state of what as seen on TV the Larry King commercial seating for paramount as the parameter.  The prostate in description appears to I as that twist on my chin, the falling would or may produce the strain to the heart muscle or chest cavity as I did suffer from  pleurisy in San Miguel and that had been diagnosed by the Templeton Hospital notedly called Twin Cities.

Pleurisy (PLOOR-ih-see) is a condition in which the pleura — two large, thin layers of tissue that separate your lungs from your chest wall — becomes inflamed. Also called pleuritis, pleurisy causes sharp chest pain (pleuritic pain) that worsens during breathing.  One pleural layer of tissue wraps around the outside of the lungs. The other pleural layer lines the inner chest wall. Between these two layers is a small space (pleural space) that's usually filled with a very small amount of liquid. These layers act like two pieces of smooth satin gliding past each other, allowing your lungs to expand and contract when you breathe.

During this time my tailbone had been cracked by another horse while Vaulting in Pacifica and then of course my surgery with two other doctors majority goes to Pasquale X. Montesano.  The pain and agony while believing a bowel movement was in order may not be described as explanation to date each had been at the Office and done as the movement of information to any other Elsewhere died along with their observations as Dorchester did not happen and word We were mistaken at 815 moved to 22 where the words busted were used.  This is not an end as the process is ongoing forward as the observations were had by the Office in the Office and this is just work to achieve that which you, the Public at-large have taken, money.  To be a Prodigy with attached wording is just a statement of the identification of test results, outside the box it's just chalk.  Word CHALK equated word Mock so feel the freedom to read and comprehend as this is ongoing due to the arrangement of assorted type to the drawer of the already taken:  Albert Einstein.  

Dr. Vuksinick said to state at this junction{Avenue} hair continues to grow.  As word is in the effort of my Vuksinick Word Cantore Arithmetic is able to state word Vexed equated word seed and word seed for ever.” equated word save[serve].

Ezekiel 22:5

Those that be near, and those that be far from thee, shall mock thee, which art infamous and much vexed.” 

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 1:55

“As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.” 

King James Version (KJV)


You searched for

"MOCK" in the KJV Bible


12 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Proverbs 14:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.


Job 13:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him?


Job 21:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Suffer me that I may speak; and after that I have spoken, mock on.


Luke 14:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,


Proverbs 1:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;


Genesis 39:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And she spake unto him according to these words, saying, The Hebrew servant, which thou hast brought unto us, came in unto me to mock me:


Jeremiah 38:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Zedekiah the king said unto Jeremiah, I am afraid of the Jews that are fallen to the Chaldeans, lest they deliver me into their hand, and they mock me.


Ezekiel 22:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Those that be near, and those that be far from thee, shall mock thee, which art infamous and much vexed.


Genesis 39:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
That she called unto the men of her house, and spake unto them, saying, See, he hath brought in an Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with me, and I cried with a loud voice:


Matthew 20:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.


Mark 10:34chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they shall mock him, and shall scourge him, and shall spit upon him, and shall kill him: and the third day he shall rise again.


Lamentations 1:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jerusalem remembered in the days of her affliction and of her miseries all her pleasant things that she had in the days of old, when her people fell into the hand of the enemy, and none did help her: the adversaries saw her, and did mock at her sabbaths.



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Convert

  Search inside image Organic Green Apple: This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.Privacy Policy Ca...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!