Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Thursday, August 29, 2024

This Is Wares Attention Marc Markus

  


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state Jerry Dyer unknown said in REM KEEP IT IN THE NOW period is something that happened at an age that I read the box, the directions were word helpful so I read it sum more and the directions were word impunitive.  Word imputative equated word impunity today now the course of action is now equated at word now, this is a second equation not a second thought of minute man.  Word impunity as defined on word line equals: exemption or freedom from punishment, harm, or loss this word is word from © 2024 Merriam-Webster, Incorporated.

Word circle c is not Circle Y as Circle Y equated words handmade.  Word hand made equated word servant.  Cantore Arithmetic is able to form information as Circle Y is known, so word Jerry Dyer unknown and yet is a word:  Word and equated word yet.  Should deep and wide be associated at word cowboy, the equation would word Counter at a word associate Mayor as seen on TV.  Now, T equated second letter in an abbreviation of word television.   This equated word summation Jerry Dyer has been ID’d.  Word id’d is inappropriate and so on the word now Jerry Dyer Mayor of Fresno has an identification D M V that is word Three.  To word Three equated word number example at word two.  Addition word bridge equated word sample.

Now, the money spent of the word Net to gain the life-saving technique for word worried is at the word basic.  May 10, 2023 — A Suicide Deterrent Net is being constructed — a planned $142 million project that, after years of delays, may end up costing more than $400 million.

How It's Done: Salmon Seining Setting The Net

The net at the Golden Gate Bridge has afforded REM sleep since Dorchester at 815 Balboa word horror as the slab of see meant[cement].  The drop is of candor and is known:  The Architect Irving Morrow equated word living marrow and that word equated word fluff[Chief Suhr].

Picture fluff;  a mound is a mound speak to the death guy known as Eric Biancho with the training from Hogan and Sullivan on 9th in the Sunset as he word Parked C.O. Ross.  So Eric my Papa is at word set you’re the one with the word comma tumbler[soil].  There is no dirt on your mind[hands] so wash pilot?  

For Sears on Masonic and Geary word honk:  Onk;  ankh, ancient Egyptian hieroglyph signifying “life,” a cross surmounted by a loop and known in Latin as a crux ansata (ansate, or handle-shaped, cross). As a vivifying talisman, the ankh is often held or offered by gods and pharaohs. The form of the symbol derives from a sandal strap from Brittanica. ©2024 Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.  Yield is a symbol:  DMV.

Now the District Manager for word lettered Vee is able to show example Film by word trailer:  V For Vendetta (Trailer) shows that audio is word KEEP IT IN THE NOW.  Shadow is located in Fresno more than likely by the hour to the word clock at City Hall in Fresno, California, take I-5 to the word EXIT, as it is a sign that leads you to the next instructive video?  G P S

System is a word equated:  Word Map, word shadow for word shape.  Word monster is not applicable word rate, rate is a word equated word nerve. WORDS UNDERLINED JUST BREATHE!!!!!!!!!  There were four of them I candor not their gender as being born is best, do you sing new songs now, lets_see; James Blunt - All The Love That I Ever Needed (Official Lyric Video).  Am I looking older?  Yes.  Word sleepless equated word Staples corporate AMERICA!!.  Grandpodes cared his name was Rodney Meakin and his brothers name was Dennis Meakin and my mother tried to purchase the estate[Mansion] of Dennis Meakin of J. & G. Meakin China to save the Meakin name as J. & G. Meakin was an English pottery manufacturing company founded in 1851[1] and based in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.  Now word same equated word snow and that word is in your required reading, word snow, I am not going to put an upside down explanation point so word cow, word cow equated word Mau, I am not Chinese word Tau.  Cowmain is not a food yet as Yet Wah is a restaurant, word stew.  Word stew equated word man named Stew, Yogi Bear is word now.  Yes, my middle name is Anastasia from word equated Ananias, comma this is words highlight.  I had Highlights MAGAZINE!!  Keep Calm is not applicable and is in smaller EST print.  Word we[?] are news paper, lets_see

'Cause girl, you look the same

Did I see a sadness

Written on your face?

One life

Did I leave it too late?

Realised that I didn't say the words like I should've done

I never felt this way for anyone

There's somethin' I forgot to tell you

Somethin' only I knew

All the love that I ever needed

I got it from you

I know it's hard to believe it

With all the shit that I do

But all the love that I ever needed

I got it from you

Did I give you pleasure

Or did I give you pain?

Did I leave you sleepless

Thinkin' I won't change?

One life

Did I leave it too late?

Realised that I didn't say the words like I should've done

I never felt this way for anyone

There's somethin' I forgot to tell you

Somethin' only I knew

All the love that I ever needed

I got it from you

I know it's hard to believe it

With all the shit that I do

But all the love that I ever needed

I got it from you

It took some time to realise

That every day you saved my life (you saved my life)

And all the love that I could find

I got it from you (I got it from you)

There's somethin' I forgot to tell you

Somethin' only I knew

All the love that I ever needed

I got it from you

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: James Blount / Nickolas Hahn

All The Love That I Ever Needed lyrics © Concord Sounds

You searched for

"COW" in the KJV Bible


7 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Leviticus 22:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
And whether it be cow or ewe, ye shall not kill it and her young both in one day.


Ezekiel 4:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.


Isaiah 7:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it shall come to pass in that day, that a man shall nourish a young cow, and two sheep;


Job 21:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Their bull gendereth, and faileth not; their cow calveth, and casteth not her calf.


Amos 4:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And ye shall go out at the breaches, every cow at that which is before her; and ye shall cast them into the palace, saith the LORD.


Isaiah 11:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.


Numbers 18:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
But the firstling of a cow, or the firstling of a sheep, or the firstling of a goat, thou shalt not redeem; they are holy: thou shalt sprinkle their blood upon the altar, and shalt burn their fat for an offering made by fire, for a sweet savour unto the LORD.







You searched for

"THREE" in the KJV Bible


426 Instances   -   Page 1 of 15   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Matthew 12:40chapter context similar meaning copy save
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.


1 Chronicles 11:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Abishai the brother of Joab, he was chief of the three: for lifting up his spear against three hundred, he slew them, and had a name among the three.


Revelation 21:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.


Ezra 2:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
The children of Bezai, three hundred twenty and three.


2 Samuel 23:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Abishai, the brother of Joab, the son of Zeruiah, was chief among three. And he lifted up his spear against three hundred, and slew them, and had the name among three.


2 Chronicles 4:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
It stood upon twelve oxen, three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward the south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set above upon them, and all their hinder parts were inward.


1 Kings 7:25chapter context similar meaning copy save
It stood upon twelve oxen, three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward the south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set above upon them, and all their hinder parts were inward.


Genesis 15:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of threeyears old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.


Genesis 40:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Joseph said unto him, This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days:


2 Chronicles 36:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jehoahaz was twenty and three years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months in Jerusalem.


1 Samuel 10:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then shalt thou go on forward from thence, and thou shalt come to the plain of Tabor, and there shall meet thee three men going up to God to Bethel, one carrying three kids, and another carrying three loaves of bread, and another carrying a bottle of wine:


Exodus 27:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
The hangings of one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.


Luke 12:52chapter context similar meaning copy save
For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.


2 Samuel 23:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Was he not most honourable of three? therefore he was their captain: howbeit he attained not unto the first three.


Jeremiah 52:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
This is the people whom Nebuchadrezzar carried away captive: in the seventh year three thousand Jews and three and twenty:


Genesis 40:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Joseph answered and said, This is the interpretation thereof: The three baskets are three days:


Exodus 27:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
And on the other side shall be hangings fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.


1 Chronicles 21:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the LORD, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me.


1 Kings 7:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
And there were windows in three rows, and light was against light in three ranks.


1 Chronicles 11:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
Of the three, he was more honourable than the two; for he was their captain: howbeit he attained not to the first three.


Exodus 38:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
The hangings of the one side of the gate were fifteen cubits; their pillars three, and their sockets three.


2 Kings 23:31chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jehoahaz was twenty and three years old when he began to reign; and he reigned three months in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Hamutal, the daughter of Jeremiah of Libnah.


1 John 5:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.


Judges 7:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he divided the three hundred men into three companies, and he put a trumpet in every man's hand, with empty pitchers, and lamps within the pitchers.


1 Kings 10:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he made three hundred shields of beaten gold; three pound of gold went to one shield: and the king put them in the house of the forest of Lebanon.


1 John 5:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.


Ezekiel 40:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the little chambers of the gate eastward were three on this side, and three on that side; they three were of one measure: and the posts had one measure on this side and on that side.


Numbers 35:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.


Exodus 38:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
And for the other side of the court gate, on this hand and that hand, were hangings of fifteen cubits; their pillars three, and their sockets three.


2 Chronicles 9:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
And three hundred shields made he of beaten gold: three hundred shekels of gold went to one shield. And the king put them in the house of the forest of Lebanon.


 


This is page: 1 of 15
Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Next >


You searched for

"SERVANT" in the KJV Bible


462 Instances   -   Page 1 of 16   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

2 Samuel 19:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he answered, My lord, O king, my servant deceived me: for thy servant said, I will saddle me an ass, that I may ride thereon, and go to the king; because thy servant is lame.


2 Samuel 15:34chapter context similar meaning copy save
But if thou return to the city, and say unto Absalom, I will be thy servant, O king; as I have been thy father's servant hitherto, so will I now also be thy servant: then mayest thou for me defeat the counsel of Ahithophel.


Psalms 116:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.


1 Chronicles 17:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
What can David speak more to thee for the honour of thy servant? for thou knowest thy servant.


Job 42:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my servantJob, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you: for him will I accept: lest I deal with you after your folly, in that ye have not spoken of me the thing which is right, like my servant Job.


Philemon 1:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh, and in the Lord?


1 Chronicles 17:25chapter context similar meaning copy save
For thou, O my God, hast told thy servant that thou wilt build him an house: therefore thy servant hath found in his heart to pray before thee.


John 18:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.


2 Samuel 7:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
For thou, O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, hast revealed to thy servant, saying, I will build thee an house: therefore hath thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto thee.


1 Kings 1:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
But me, even me thy servant, and Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and thy servant Solomon, hath he not called.


Isaiah 44:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.


Isaiah 42:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD'S servant?


2 Kings 5:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Naaman said, Shall there not then, I pray thee, be given to thy servant two mules' burden of earth? for thy servant will henceforth offer neither burnt offering nor sacrifice unto other gods, but unto the LORD.


1 Samuel 22:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
Did I then begin to enquire of God for him? be it far from me: let not the king impute any thing unto his servant, nor to all the house of my father: for thy servantknew nothing of all this, less or more.


2 Samuel 18:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the king said, Is the young man Absalom safe? And Ahimaaz answered, When Joab sent the king's servant, and me thy servant, I saw a great tumult, but I knew not what it was.


2 Kings 6:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?


2 Samuel 13:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Absalom came to the king, and said, Behold now, thy servant hath sheepshearers; let the king, I beseech thee, and his servants go with thy servant.


2 Chronicles 6:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Have respect therefore to the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O LORD my God, to hearken unto the cry and the prayer which thy servant prayeth before thee:


Genesis 44:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Judah came near unto him, and said, Oh my lord, let thy servant, I pray thee, speak a word in my lord's ears, and let not thine anger burn against thy servant: for thou art even as Pharaoh.


1 Samuel 20:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore thou shalt deal kindly with thy servant; for thou hast brought thy servantinto a covenant of the LORD with thee: notwithstanding, if there be in me iniquity, slay me thyself; for why shouldest thou bring me to thy father?


1 Kings 8:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
Yet have thou respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O LORD my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which thy servant prayeth before thee to day:


Genesis 24:65chapter context similar meaning copy save
For she had said unto the servant, What man is this that walketh in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore she took a vail, and covered herself.


2 Samuel 9:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then said Ziba unto the king, According to all that my lord the king hath commanded his servant, so shall thy servant do. As for Mephibosheth, said the king, he shall eat at my table, as one of the king's sons.


1 Corinthians 7:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.


1 Samuel 23:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Will the men of Keilah deliver me up into his hand? will Saul come down, as thy servant hath heard? O LORD God of Israel, I beseech thee, tell thy servant. And the LORD said, He will come down.


2 Kings 4:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servantdid fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.


Luke 14:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.


Joshua 12:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Them did Moses the servant of the LORD and the children of Israel smite: and Moses the servant of the LORD gave it for a possession unto the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh.


2 Samuel 9:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And there was of the house of Saul a servant whose name was Ziba. And when they had called him unto David, the king said unto him, Art thou Ziba? And he said, Thy servant is he.


2 Samuel 19:37chapter context similar meaning copy save
Let thy servant, I pray thee, turn back again, that I may die in mine own city, and be buried by the grave of my father and of my mother. But behold thy servantChimham; let him go over with my lord the king; and do to him what shall seem good unto thee.


 



This is page: 1 of 16

Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Next >


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Convert

  Search inside image Organic Green Apple: This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.Privacy Policy Ca...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!