Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, August 31, 2024

This Is Mud, This Is Also Boil: French equated word Phenique[language[landline[ankle[rinse[founded[did[French[language[last]]]]]]]]]. Word base equated word Deck

 


Mud

Boil

This is not Grimm’s fairy tales.

Go to Egypt for the figure[inscript[glyph[boat]]] as a Volcano shone, try Pompei in stead night word mare

As don’t drink the water equated word fluid

Fluid

*Word idiom: an expression in the usage of a language that is peculiar to itself either in having a meaning that cannot be derived from the conjoined meanings of its elements (such as up in the air for "undecided") or in its grammatically atypical use of words (such as give way) as word derived equated word ferment.

Equation word Equated:  'Till of the Hun':  Thirty pieces of silver[take your pick due to Plato] is an ounce of:  Anomalously high levels of mercury in the area of the tomb mound have been detected, which gives credence to the Sima Qian's account that mercury was used to simulate waterways and the seas in the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor.

Mercury equated word green[meridian]

How equated word three

Zeus equated word numbered 9[three[Post[treed[totem[base[three[four[flu{ba}]]]]]]]]

**ba, in ancient Egyptian religion, with the ka and the akh, a principal aspect of the soul; the ba appears in bird form, thus expressing the mobility of the soul after death. Originally written with the sign of the jabiru bird and thought to be an attribute of only the god-king, the ba was later represented by a man-headed hawk, often depicted hovering over the mummies of kings and commoners alike.

word Ancient Egypt[language] equated word creek

9 equated Letter l[el] as one is a synonym[verb[lace[string[word theory]]]]

*word close equated word disease!!

Cantore Arithmetic is able to state on blogspot.com the web address to Mackenzie Warehouse on the Alley in the City of San Francisco as the word tittle goes to This Is The Stupidest Thing To Have Written As I Used word Ever Denied.  Attention AMA:  American Medical Association!!  This is to include all the understanding that I would have never had about life itself as breathing is considered a technique in the outside World.  In other words, you do it as I ever denied and that equated word justified for word breathing is a technique as the word lettered DSM has a category[Dr. Kilgore]:  https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm.  What was the original meaning of stupid?  The root word stupid, which can serve as an adjective or noun, comes from the Latin verb stupere, for being numb or astonished, and is related to stupor. In Roman culture, the stupidus was the professional fall guy in the theatrical mimes.  The word numb equated word number the word equation for cold as four corners earth is equated at word Four square the equation of a a Triscuit equated word box.

Cantore Arithmetic is able to state one stepfather equated at word box:  Boxing Day[December 26th].  Now, Jerry Dyer Mayor of Fresno is the word numbered 26th and Cantore Arithmetic has one square equated Jerry P. Dyer is the City of Fresno’s 26th Mayor, as word tittle equated word equal[s[z[is]]], word jot equated word divide.  Word verily equated word multiplication this equated word Legion due to the word size as word numbers equated word list, the word sphere enhanced equations word mass.  Word verily, verily equated word physics as word is word delivered equation from the box of tittles.  Word letter is a note, go outside and play is able to state word outside the box since The Green Apple as two v’s equated double u however that is a flying h and the physics symbol for h equated word volume:  m3.  The cubic metre (symbol m³) is the SI unit of volume. It is a cube with a length, height, and width of one metre, with 1,000 litres of space.  This is the Calendar effect equated as the word strange equated word theory.

The butterfly effect is the idea that small things can have non-linear impacts on a complex system. The concept is often imagined with a butterfly flapping its wings and causing a typhoon. Of course, a single act, like a butterfly flapping its wings, cannot cause a typhoon.  The butterfly effect is an idea however Fibannacci built a word sequence to outplay the 3.141 of infinity as the doors are the word effect at the word door, the word stair is only the word culvert, so the AMA for the culvert for word obvious:  A culvert is a structure that channels water past an obstacle or to a subterranean waterway. Typically embedded so as to be surrounded by soil, a culvert may be made from a pipe, reinforced concrete or other material. In the United Kingdom, the word can also be used for a longer artificially buried watercourse.  Word channeling may coordinate word source to the word applicable number insert:  Hence, channeling can either be considered an exceptional non-ordinary mental experience or a non-pathological dissociative trance/possession experience.  Although this equated word of the hands not blood of the sheep[lamb[s].  As you can see[read] this is word confounded[austere].

You searched for

"VERILY, VERILY" in the KJV Bible


113 Instances   -   Page 1 of 4   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

John 6:47chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.


John 8:51chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.


John 8:34chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jesus answered them, Verilyverily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.


John 8:58chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jesus said unto them, Verilyverily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.


John 3:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jesus answered, Verilyverily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.


John 3:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verilyverily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.


John 12:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.


Psalms 58:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.


John 3:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.


John 10:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verilyverily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.


John 10:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.


John 13:38chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verilyverily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.


John 16:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verilyverily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.


John 13:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verilyverily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.


John 6:53chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Jesus said unto them, Verilyverily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.


John 6:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jesus answered them and said, Verilyverily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.


John 1:51chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he saith unto him, Verilyverily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.


Jeremiah 15:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
The LORD said, Verily it shall be well with thy remnant; verily I will cause the enemy to entreat thee well in the time of evil and in the time of affliction.


John 14:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.


John 16:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.


John 13:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.


John 13:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.


John 5:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.


John 5:25chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.


John 6:32chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Jesus said unto them, Verilyverily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.


John 5:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verilyverily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.


John 21:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verilyverily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.


Psalms 73:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.


1 Corinthians 14:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified.


Luke 4:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.


 



This is page: 1 of 4

Select a Page:

2 3 4   Next >


You searched for

"TITTLE" in the KJV Bible


2 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Luke 16:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.


Matthew 5:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.




No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Convert

  Search inside image Organic Green Apple: This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.Privacy Policy Ca...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!