Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Proof Of Job And Pay For Me :), Karen Anastasia Placek. This Is From December 2004, Not To Long After This Paycheck I Was Injured On The Job Again :(



At a moments notice, proof of income delivers such excitement that today August 24, 2018 I know that my income would have been marvelous.  Also enjoy one of the many certifications that I was required to get as a Store Director at Store 0053 on Truxel Road in Sacramento, California!!  I have chosen this one to display as Avian is the most important due to the scare of just the avian flu.  PIJAC (Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council) was founded in 1970 and I will place their Website on this page for the public at-large to become more informed on the importance and purpose of why I am so proud of myself and all of my accomplishments.  As Dog Grooming, Dog Training, Equine, Small Animals, Aquatics and of course the wonderful world of Cats gives so many so much each and every moment it is the bird that is sometimes forgotten and that is why I have chosen this certificate to display.

It is the environment that measures:  Stay safe, stay educated and mostly have lots of fun with your best friends!!


  

PIJAC

pijac.org/
08/10/2018Aquarium fish industry says no significant impact in resuming netting | Hawaii Tribune Herald. "The applicant, the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council, ...

About


We at the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council (PIJAC) know ...

Animal Care


PIJAC Small Animal Standards of Care, Summary Document, and ...

Contact Us


Contact Us. Our fax number has recently changed. The new fax ...

Board of Directors


The PIJAC Board of Directors is comprised of representatives ...

Animal Welfare and Programs


Animal Welfare and Programs. As pet owners, and as an industry ...

Certifications


Examinations are returned to PIJAC for grading. Once we ...

Aquatics Issues | PIJAC

pijac.org/aquatic
PIJAC is organizing members and supporters to fight for the long-term viability of having fish as pets. We urgently need your help with these critical issues:.

Animal Care | PIJAC

pijac.org/animal-welfare-and-programs/animal-care
The PIJAC Small Animal Standards of Care is the first-ever, comprehensive set of voluntary standards for breeders and distributors of small mammals, reptiles, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Word Liquid

  Liquid equated word well SFPD is word Flew Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that word it has a prodigy by mind, a genius by foot, an...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!