Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Conduct



Cantore Arithmetic is able to work on conspiracy as the hidden alien code driven with harness of carriage in both language and correspondence on radio, television and the dinner table!  The basis goes to the carriage at word [They] and starts [In the beginning] to gather the conspired(Ancient Alien Theorists(The History Channel)) to an actual document to relieve the pressure and the accused in Congress today!!

This program will benefit the bound and bring to fruition a binder and not a garden as the word is of worth to already written in form and brings to the accusers an end as the Library is the only avenue to enhance the verse worldwide as that would be attention and the binder would hold to the embracement of the founding of my country:  The United States of America no Roswell included!!

You searched for

"ALIEN" in the KJV Bible


5 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Job 19:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.


Psalms 69:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.


Exodus 18:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land:


Isaiah 61:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.


Deuteronomy 14:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.


Ephesians 2:20

“And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;” 


What is a good survival strategy if you are stranded in snow?

Seek shelter from the wind and cold. Don't rest for long on rocks, the ground, or other cold surfaces. Wrap your body in a thermal foil blanket. This maintains a temperature of 60°F (16°C) inside the wrap, even when the outside temperature is -10°F (-23°C). 

warp

2 of 2

verb

1
2
3
as in to deform
to twist (something) out of a natural or normal shape or condition freezing warped the plastic, and now the cover won't fit

Synonyms & Similar Words

Antonyms & Near Antonyms



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!