Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, February 15, 2019

It Wasn't 'The Matrix', How Wierd? Wierd Enough To Say A Word Is Worth More Than A Thousand Pictures Today!


What would earth be with the shirt and the see,
the vast between or the honesty of what is a said,
does the music beget a word to honest a true,
is not the fine a line to thread the silk for the found.

(The Matrix Battery only shows the exact place in pictured at 0.53 seconds however the entire Youtube clip is 1:32 seconds. Be aware that it looked just like this except it was all mud, lots and lots of mud I saw and  tI came up from(?) and into that mud.)😎

An answer that showed,
the speak of a spoke,
a wheel does not drive to what is rye,
as the wheat is in the dirt is not the spiral within a land.

Shall a vista be that with a view to a per happened as the verse is not the chapter to silence and a Rama,
there throughout is nigh the hour of birth,
the harbor of more in understand a natural reach is to know of the Matrix,
a movie or the before brings comprehension this honesty door.

I woke from the night and on that blink of a shut to the eyes wide open I saw,
there in that scene,
me.



An infant I am in the morn of the the muds,
out of the bowels of plain to the earth of her womb,
it is silent as the men in that balance came in no struggle to receive my welcoming,
what is that birth in a fact to the seen,
it is the stream of a dream on my internal eye in no sleep of the awakening sight.

From what is the verse to a chapter of soot,
is ashes the dust that Stars do berth back,
what harbor disclaims these honest moments of frame,
is shelter only the heaven of hell in explained as I do believe that more is to claim in the frame of construction,
what a divide.

Traveling note to brief in explained,
I say to the average that many be lane,
might all be of right in this left world of found,
for I would rather be organic than be in a machine,
and as such I am a Living Being the message be done,
dictionary to spoke defined as such now,
the Organism is an organized or living being,
these are the beauties of Men and their clear,
to all that Mankind that wrote dictionaries feared,
might my little hand be as written as you are so clearly truth,
in each of those pages my face never wrote back,
as that is my tell in a world that made my night woke with a pier,
thank you. 



For all that may happen in for a read today the 15th of February 2019,
this was the face of a dream in the morning of my wake.

~

Dictionary: NEW DESK STANDARD DICTIONARY
                 FUNK & WAGNALLS
                 FUNK & WAGNALLs COMPANY
                 NEW YORK
                 Copyright 1948 and 1951 BY
                 FUNK & WAGNALLS COMPANY
                 Printed in the United States of America
                 Page 547: ORGANISM noun 1 An organized or living being

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

The Number Is Bigger Than The Word Stars In A Camp

  Camp Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that a complication of what is seen on T.V. is a guide to quote where is that end quote.  Cantore...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!