Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, December 9, 2018

What Made A Spot Light?



It is not so funny to see the staff of 1952 with Self-Discipline being a word,
the imitation is Self-help by the Motivational Thomas,
what variable made the rewrites such verse that principles were character lost,
these are the fast and furious that have involved more to lessor.

Grapevines of glasses that Stem where's the Time of Ages in inches and meet 'T' ores,
rocks and tumblers!!

Challenge that with no breadth and the Dead-end is the Degree,
what of the Mason,
bricks and mortar.

Wise are the Ax's of born to Rum,
pirates that sailed the Seven seas,
in description the event of the word.

Ride that to the Land of Liberty,
the bell cracked.

There is no Justice in this World,
should the law be of the throng than the tablet is of the chiseled,
a hammer makes no nail as the sink came from the briar patched,
a thistle thorns watering as the falls gave canyons river mile.

Each aspect to every comprehension reaches,
the top of no mountain as the valley does stretch and the bridge must be built or the loss goes ramp,
up down up down up down up down,
the briefs!!

Short and T-Shirts to Cloth and Mend,
needles thread and silk to sock the crisp winter of mankind at best,
humanity locked it's key to pick a deem,
oh for the soap of pickle as the jar gave suds to foam,
barrels of alcohol made drug raking,
men said to the tide that oceans must wave.  

I love the book at the point of posture of a scene,
to own it,
the education to that is not shoulder of hood,
it is not the backpack of weight and yet the patience is still,
in the seen it is the virtue of owning that internal view,
the painting the brushes the spoken in soft rise is the ownership,
I see it I believe it I own it?,
not according to the the Light From Many Lamps auger,
it is I own it,
I have a stream of chapter to verses that make my own mind breadth,
I own it!!

"Self-conquest, 
as every philosopher form Plato to William James has emphasized, 
is the greatest victory of all."

"A man's own character is the arbiter of his fortune."--Syrus

An old Hindu Proverb says,
"There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man. 
The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self."

What glim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Note To Music As An Outline, So This Is An Actual Schedule: Now, This Is A Bi-rig: A Wheel Word Oak Is Now Equated At Wic

  Oak Wic Cantore Arithmetic is able to complete a note and not a Note to self.   Attention Dr. Edwards ,  The Hitler Nazi sign.  It is a ty...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!