Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, March 1, 2019

A Wierd Path To Ancient Astronaut Theorists Gave Way For I To Say. . . .



The strange and destructive path of PetSmart.  Refusal to settle my worker's compensation case or to provide while the settlement is in the works with a proper house to accommodate my injury suffered at a PetSmart Store in Sacramento while being employed as a salaried Store Director shows that it is the PetSmart Corporation and the refusal thereof to protect it's management that has delivered this following story of truth to speak for my pain.

Sokushinbutsu (即身仏) are a kind of Buddhist mummy. The term refers to the practice of Buddhist monks observing asceticism to the point of death and entering mummification while alive. They are seen in a number of Buddhist countries, but the Japanese term "sokushinbutsu" is ... and seeds found in the mountains, which would eliminate all fat in the body.
I am by no means not feeding myself on purpose as I must live within my financial barriers. I am housing myself and certainly within the means of my current income however I am now renting and not paying a mortgage, or supplying myself with all the amenities that I had been able to afford before my income/savings were spent.  The financial difference from a PetSmart Store Director to a monthly check from Permanent Social Security has substantially changed my income from what I wanted to only what is within this months budget.
I am no longer able to ride my horse, in fact I had to sell them even though the therapeutic value of riding a horse is known and proven by all 'Disabled/Therapeutic Riding Programs' as it does wonders to strengthen the bodily frame.  I already knew how to ride and therefor I thought it would be provided by provisions of physical therapy costs under the worker's compensation insurance held by PetSmart.  The PetSmart team said it was a luxury and would not fund it while I was trying to get back on my feet as I did not know at that time that I would be declared permanent and stationary on 27 hours a week.  Even at that the on-going physical therapeutic aspects of riding would far outweigh the stationary lifestyle and certainly would have cut down on painkillers.  I did understand that I would no longer look forward to competing (Three Day Eventing) or my dream of going to the Olympics however as I had to sell all my horses and equipment and had no hope to ever purchase another I ask no person to understand?  I have had to pay out-of-pocket?  The best I can tell any person reading this today is that obvious is done? 
 I can say that I have had to spend all my savings and understand that I can never work again due to that injury that happened while working for PetSmart in Sacramento, California at one of their Big Box Stores as a Store Director employed legally and on salary. Sad is not horror until you compare the self-mutilation of the Buddhist monk to achieve mummification while alive vs. PetSmart employee destruction in the same exact manner. It happened one check at a time, one denial at a time, one broken agreement at a time.  So as I have had to wait for the process and that it is now nearly twenty years later, I can say that I have never been as hungry, cold, or in as much pain, as I have been since that injury took my ability to work.  I am unable to get my mind off of anything with anything as PetSmart Corporate just stands for the process and makes whatever gestures not to mention the PetSmart Management that I had to attend in Reno, Nevada.  That meeting gave all the information to all of the California Store Directors, information that showed how to do this with eloquence and denial.  That was a stranger experience as I was one of the worker's compentsation cases however at that meeting the District Manager skipped over my name and breezed on with all the other employees listed.  So to all that would ask the question of how I would understand the process, that is how and I must live within the means of only my Permanent Social Security check while I await for the big decision from PetSmart in regards to the aftermath and the final payout for that injury.  
In addition and nothing to do with the Buddhist monk but certainly apropos, I have had to buy, train and pay for all the gear for my service dog(s) to be applicably trained for my injury that I received at PetSmart.  That is just an odd note to say that PetSmart as a strange corporation that pushes logo, "Pets are family", and yet says no their not if you worked for them.

Should that be recognized than I would appreciate whom brought to light the vicious nature of what has happened when you live the American dream as I kept my head down and worked hard however due to the schedule of over 80 hours a week that PetSmart forced upon me, I lost everything, including the ability to even get a new job where I may have recovered financially.  The emotional battering of only being one person in a country that allows companies to complete such horror is not repairable.

Might this note find the backings of people whom also recognize that refusing to allow people to work and controlling all the work has essential committed that same act of the Buddhist mummy and not by-proxy.  Isn't that disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Cup, Cup Equated Word Steel: Wholly Mail; The Green Apple Has Word [text]Text!! And[BigC], The Show[s[S]eries] Ancient Aliens[https://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens] Equated AA[Alcohol[ics[Anonymous]]

  Steel[Bow equated word Bowl ] Cantore Arithmetic is able to state AR is all x’s and o’s to word Fox:  Word Ox to word Century[20[th]]!! T...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!