Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, September 28, 2024

This Is You Are Starving Us to birth again: Word little[mile]

little 

Ballooning

Cantore Arithmetic is able at word metric to state words newborn[specific to any form of placenta status] equated word jerusalem[Jerusalem[E=‘d mc2]].  Word unto equated word unit.

What is the official definition of a newborn?

*A newborn infant, or neonate, is a child under 28 days of age. During these first 28 days of life, the child is at highest risk of dying.

Attention AMA, stating that you are on Program ________ is better than not greater than being on Xanax or Valium, so a good prescription from Dr. Byron Kilgore, m.d. as Dr. Vuksinick was clear on the point of six subcutaneous layers of skin bringing word chills to word memory is word sufficient.  I have had sufficiency and still doing my Vuksinick work.  The advance is of word concerned as at Dorchester those boys and girls entertained word to describe what word They would be doing to the Christian in their next word lives.  This ran chills to the bones and rose words that placed word to the good book as the description was not impossible even if I was unfamiliar with lives again and that resolved the very next time that Dorchester happened at 815 Balboa street.  Each moment of time has brought words by now Walgreens to CVS to any local pharmacy that locates the word that matched as in the Egyptian sphinx!!  I am not Edgar Cayce, I am not a word psychic, I am not portraying the words to drive my life to any minutes of word fame, song lyrics for yourself:  Fame • Theme Song • Irene Cara, I am meant to be riding horses, from 22 22nd Avenue, working at the shop, Tal-y-Tara to be specific, showing at Three-day Events and Hunter/Jumper Shows, the Public at-large has interfered with the repair work of doctors that gave caliber to your day, and, I knew a Dr. Day whom was not only our next door neighbor, she was in addition a friend of my mothers.

So, pear:  The Breakfast Club Official Trailer #1 - Paul Gleason Movie (1985) HD:  Bridge on the River Kwai Theme!.

The increase Cantore Arithmetic just from being able to state words is simple.  The word box to the saying as four corners!!

Take the box, keep the corners and with only the disconnection of one line you will have four X’ and maintain that specific line as word box[Box] and that is four square.  Horses have Pony Club and I am a Graduate ‘b’ Pony Clubber, that equated word one stall equals pasture, word pasture equated word Green, your dollar is word mine.

In Cantore Arithmetic Chess comma President Donald Trump is a piece equated word bishop his Chess Master[Piece] is a bishop and neither are queens.  So, the matching square as Edgar Cayce is a Psychic and I am a prodigy, genius, savant is Tom Selleck, Tom Selleck is a non-secular word man, so he is able to state his name as word Genesis adam.  He[Tom Selleck] is a word a dam[a Tam[Tamera Sue Placek]].  Now, Jerry Dyer Mayor of Fresno is a man[Man] and is able as word he to state that Jerusalem equated word gravestone as at word dam word a gave rise to word grave word grave equated word stone, so, President Donald Jay Trump is a Cantore Arithmetic chess head and his piece sign is known.  He is a good pawn[John[prawn]].  As a Prawn watch the Film and your behaviors will be sound, word loud.

Evidence numbered placed for word sound[Jerry Dyer Mayor of Fresno equated word wake.]:  District 9 - Official Trailer (HD).  Jerry Dyer is on the board his piece is named words LORD of Hosts.  The LORD of hosts equated word chess[Piece[love[tie-die from the 1970s], and, Jerry Dyer Mayor of Fresno can never play Checkers again dependent on the capital h or the small caps h the bridge word is words ballet so that he Jerry Dyer may be the Eddie Williams of word Chess, game Chess, and comma own the Board, so he can only play Checkers based on the figment of word constant;  is it Saturday or Sunday that persons fellowship with their lord, semi-colon to comma equated word loud[snow[found[figure[figment]]]].  Word figment is in word transfer of word image.

*Jerry Dyer is being peared for The Green Apple:  https://thesecretoftheuniversechoice.blogspot.com/search/label/Ancient%20Time.  This is done as after Dorchester during the word flight[action] Jerry Dyer seen only in recognition on television a Chief in Fresno said ‘keep in the now’!!  Remember I was being banged a bunch and the horror have my head a bad concept so this may have happened as the results continue in REM Sleep however now as this begins to do whatever it’s doing[Marc Klaas[live TV and in person[experiences is not applicable as it is at just seeing]]] the words for Jerry Dyer are at a junction, there is no door, there is no room, there is only me going to sleep at usually night, sometimes during the day, to compare the action of sleep for what  like 8 glasses of water a day popularized is correct.  In all of that Jerry Dyer Mayor of Fresno has not returned, thank goodness as that was horrifying, and yet I know that the next words in Cantore Arithmetic equated from words keep it in the now too words keep it in the zone:  Word zone as word phone is not applicable to people in REM.  Now, I am back where started as I went to The Green Apple on Clement from the dates that gave the height word safety available to begin bailing, I did everything everybody said do as they said they would kill my parents if I didn’t do what they said, in a sense they killed my parents anyway.  Now, I do not listen and whatever they said that they would stop doing if I complied they are still doing and now there are more of the joiners at the joints and this is word junction as the word Avenue is numbered 22.

*Eddie Williams is the Cartographer [car·tog·raph·er[/kärˈtäɡrəfər/]] that drew for a word that gave word risen to the supplication that the City of San Francisco is still holding word prejudice of.  Word confession[Confession] equated words[z[is]] profession!!  Word it equated word why words are equated quaint as word it is equated word old as word cartographer equated word carburetor[profile[profession[professional!!]]].


Jeremiah 51:57

“And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.” 

King James Version (KJV)

Properties

  1. All four interior angles are right angles; in □ ABCD, ∠ABC = ∠BCD = ∠CDA =∠DAB =  90°
  2. Has four vertices and four sides; A, B, C and D are vertices and AB, BC, CD and DA are sides
  3. All four sides are congruent; so AB ≅ BC ≅ CD ≅DA
  4. Opposite sides are parallel to each other; AB ∥ CD and BC ∥ DA
  5. Diagonals of the square bisect each other at 90°
  6. Two diagonals of the square are perpendicular to each other; AC = BD

Formulas

Diagonal 

The segment that connects two opposite vertices of the square at right-angle to each other. The formula is given below:

Diagonal (d) = × √2, here a = side length

Area 

The total space enclosed by the square. The formula is given below:

Area (A) = a2, here a = side length

Perimeter 

The total distance covered around the edge of the square. The formula is given below:

Perimeter (P ) = 4a ,here a = side length

You searched for

"MINE" in the KJV Bible



588 Instances   -   Page 1 of 20   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Psalms 108:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;


Psalms 60:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;


Psalms 92:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.


Job 31:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
If my step hath turned out of the way, and mine heart walked after mine eyes, and if any blot hath cleaved to mine hands;


Psalms 132:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,


Psalms 55:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.


Lamentations 3:51chapter context similar meaning copy save
Mine eye affecteth mine heart because of all the daughters of my city.


2 Chronicles 7:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.


Job 13:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it.


Isaiah 10:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.


1 Chronicles 12:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And David went out to meet them, and answered and said unto them, If ye be come peaceably unto me to help me, mine heart shall be knit unto you: but if ye be come to betray me to mine enemies, seeing there is no wrong in mine hands, the God of our fathers look thereon, and rebuke it.


Psalms 6:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.


Psalms 54:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.


Psalms 31:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.


Ezekiel 23:41chapter context similar meaning copy save
And satest upon a stately bed, and a table prepared before it, whereupon thou hast set mine incense and mine oil.


1 Samuel 24:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the LORD had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the LORD'S anointed.


Job 31:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, and mine arm be broken from the bone.


Haggai 2:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.


John 16:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.


Deuteronomy 32:41chapter context similar meaning copy save
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.


Psalms 40:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of minehead: therefore my heart faileth me.


Jeremiah 12:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.


Isaiah 1:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:


Ezekiel 16:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.


1 Samuel 2:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation.


John 5:30chapter context similar meaning copy save
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.


1 Kings 20:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thy silver and thy gold is mine; thy wives also and thy children, even the goodliest, are mine.


Psalms 27:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.


Ezekiel 8:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.


Psalms 38:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.


 


This is page: 1 of 20
Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Next >


end.X__X__X__X.connect2

You searched for

"WAKE" in the KJV Bible


4 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

1 Thessalonians 5:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.


Joel 3:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:


Jeremiah 51:39chapter context similar meaning copy save
In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD.


Jeremiah 51:57chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.



You searched for

"LOUD" in the KJV Bible


60 Instances   -   Page 1 of 2   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Psalms 33:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.


Matthew 27:50chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.


John 11:43chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.


Acts 16:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.


Proverbs 27:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
He that blesseth his friend with a loud voice, rising early in the morning, it shall be counted a curse to him.


Proverbs 7:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
(She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:


Mark 15:37chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.


1 Kings 8:55chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he stood, and blessed all the congregation of Israel with a loud voice, saying,


Acts 14:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.


Ezra 10:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.


Luke 17:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loudvoice glorified God,


Luke 4:33chapter context similar meaning copy save
And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,


Acts 26:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.


Deuteronomy 27:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Levites shall speak, and say unto all the men of Israel with a loud voice,


Mark 1:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.


Acts 7:57chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,


Revelation 7:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.


Revelation 5:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?


Luke 23:46chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.


Luke 1:42chapter context similar meaning copy save
And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.


Mark 15:34chapter context similar meaning copy save
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?


Matthew 27:46chapter context similar meaning copy save
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?


Revelation 5:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.


Acts 7:60chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.


Revelation 10:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.


Revelation 6:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?


Nehemiah 12:42chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Maaseiah, and Shemaiah, and Eleazar, and Uzzi, and Jehohanan, and Malchijah, and Elam, and Ezer. And the singers sang loud, with Jezrahiah their overseer.


Ezekiel 9:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.


Luke 23:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed.


Isaiah 36:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Rabshakeh stood, and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and said, Hear ye the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.


 


This is page: 1 of 2
Select a Page:

2   Next >


No photo description available.

You searched for

"BOX" in the KJV Bible


7 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Mark 14:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.


Matthew 26:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.


Luke 7:37chapter context similar meaning copy save
And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,


2 Kings 9:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Elisha the prophet called one of the children of the prophets, and said unto him, Gird up thy loins, and take this box of oil in thine hand, and go to Ramothgilead:


2 Kings 9:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then take the box of oil, and pour it on his head, and say, Thus saith the LORD, I have anointed thee king over Israel. Then open the door, and flee, and tarry not.


Isaiah 60:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the boxtogether, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.


Isaiah 41:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:


You searched for

"JERUSALEM" in the KJV Bible


767 Instances   -   Page 1 of 26   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Acts 1:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.


Jeremiah 37:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Pharaoh's army was come forth out of Egypt: and when the Chaldeans that besieged Jerusalem heard tidings of them, they departed from Jerusalem.


Isaiah 52:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.


1 Kings 15:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Nevertheless for David's sake did the LORD his God give him a lamp in Jerusalem, to set up his son after him, and to establish Jerusalem:


2 Kings 24:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.


Zechariah 12:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.


2 Chronicles 26:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Sixteen years old was Uzziah when he began to reign, and he reigned fifty and two years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Jecoliah of Jerusalem.


2 Chronicles 20:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then they returned, every man of Judah and Jerusalem, and Jehoshaphat in the forefront of them, to go again to Jerusalem with joy; for the LORD had made them to rejoice over their enemies.


2 Chronicles 30:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
So there was great joy in Jerusalem: for since the time of Solomon the son of David king of Israel there was not the like in Jerusalem.


2 Kings 15:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Sixteen years old was he when he began to reign, and he reigned two and fifty years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jecholiah of Jerusalem.


Ezra 10:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they made proclamation throughout Judah and Jerusalem unto all the children of the captivity, that they should gather themselves together unto Jerusalem;


Isaiah 4:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:


Zechariah 1:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore thus saith the LORD; I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies: my house shall be built in it, saith the LORD of hosts, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem.


2 Chronicles 34:32chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he caused all that were present in Jerusalem and Benjamin to stand to it. And the inhabitants of Jerusalem did according to the covenant of God, the God of their fathers.


Jeremiah 38:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
So Jeremiah abode in the court of the prison until the day that Jerusalem was taken: and he was there when Jerusalem was taken.


Luke 13:34chapter context similar meaning copy save
JerusalemJerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!


2 Kings 18:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
But if ye say unto me, We trust in the LORD our God: is not that he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and hath said to Judah and Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar in Jerusalem?


2 Kings 21:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab: and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it, and turning it upside down.


Matthew 23:37chapter context similar meaning copy save
JerusalemJerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!


Jeremiah 27:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
Which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon took not, when he carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah from Jerusalem to Babylon, and all the nobles of Judah and Jerusalem;


Judges 1:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the children of Benjamin did not drive out the Jebusites that inhabited Jerusalem; but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Benjamin in Jerusalem unto this day.


Nehemiah 2:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then said I unto them, Ye see the distress that we are in, how Jerusalem lieth waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach.


Jeremiah 29:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
(After that Jeconiah the king, and the queen, and the eunuchs, the princes of Judah and Jerusalem, and the carpenters, and the smiths, were departed from Jerusalem;)


2 Chronicles 25:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
Amaziah was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jehoaddan of Jerusalem.


2 Kings 14:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
He was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jehoaddan of Jerusalem.


2 Chronicles 19:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
Moreover in Jerusalem did Jehoshaphat set of the Levites, and of the priests, and of the chief of the fathers of Israel, for the judgment of the LORD, and for controversies, when they returned to Jerusalem.


Nehemiah 11:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the rulers of the people dwelt at Jerusalem: the rest of the people also cast lots, to bring one of ten to dwell in Jerusalem the holy city, and nine parts to dwell in other cities.


Joshua 15:63chapter context similar meaning copy save
As for the Jebusites the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the children of Judah could not drive them out: but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Judah at Jerusalem unto this day.


Zechariah 8:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.


Jeremiah 3:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.


 


This is page: 1 of 26
Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26   Next >

You searched for

"A DAM" in the KJV Bible


5 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Feedback

Deuteronomy 22:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;


Deuteronomy 22:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;


Judges 5:30chapter context similar meaning copy save
Have they not sped? have they not divided the prey; to every man a damsel or two; to Sisera a prey of divers colours, a prey of divers colours of needlework, of divers colours of needlework on both sides, meet for the necks of them that take the spoil?


Matthew 26:69chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.


Acts 12:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda.



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!