Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

The Possible Is The Impossible Waiting To Happen

 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to equate sleep:  D.N.A. comma is this possible, or is the impossible retained at the mathematics?  That is not the question as that is the answer to greater than and work.

Sleep(K.J.V.(King James Version of the Bible)) equated D.N.A.(National Human Genome Research Institute) now asleep returns in Cantore Arithmetic to A sleep and now the category has a category relief to all the leaves.

This is new and yet I am not able due to the local and national media to get this to the important people that may find that this is applicable to today and may be better than just saying unacceptable as Guyana remains on my mind and at such the verse is predictable to how I feel about the local reports globally.  And, now it is not How as stood by our history it has become the yield of our history:  I.E. Mozart left notes called music.

Bible Verses About Sleep

Bible verses related to Sleep from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance

 

Sort By Book Order

 


 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

 - I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

 - It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

 - Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.

 - I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.

 - Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

 - How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

Psalms 132:4 - 127:5 - I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,   

Psalms 121:3-4 - He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.   

Psalms 91:1-16 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.   

 - And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.


Definition:


Deoxyribonucleic acid (abbreviated DNA) is the molecule that carries genetic information for the development and functioning of an organism. DNA is made of two linked strands that wind around each other to resemble a twisted ladder — a shape known as a double helix. Each strand has a backbone made of alternating sugar (deoxyribose) and phosphate groups. Attached to each sugar is one of four bases: adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G) or thymine (T). The two strands are connected by chemical bonds between the bases: adenine bonds with thymine, and cytosine bonds with guanine. The sequence of the bases along DNA’s backbone encodes biological information, such as the instructions for making a protein or RNA molecule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!