Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Sphere

 

The Circle is not a square at numbers as energy would have frazzled; check drop(kjv).

Cantore Arithmetic is able to have equate(d) faith to Albert Einstein works at E=mc2; E = energy, m = mass, c = the speed of light.

As faith equated abounding it is everlasting that is the end in Cantore Arithmetic as the Satan parameter kicks in!  End equated (e)nth comma past.

The common denominator to faith equated.


The Nth Degree

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The nth degree may refer to:

Meaning[edit]

Nth degree, or nth degree, are two words expressing a number to a certain level. In the first word, 'Nth' or 'nth', is a word expressing a number, in two parts, 'n' and 'th', but where that number is not known, (hence the use of 'n') and a correlatory factoring, 'th', (exponential amplification, usually from four onwards (fourth, fifth)), is used to multiply the 'n' (number), to arrive at a number, concomitant to subject matter. The 'degree' is used as a noun, expressing the level or amount of the final multiplicated number.



You searched for

"KICK" in the KJV Bible


3 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

1 Samuel 2:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people?


Acts 26:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.


Acts 9:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Bible Verses About Abounding

Bible verses related to Abounding from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance

Sort By Book Order

 


 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!