Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Thursday, January 11, 2018



Owe how the Film,
Hitchcock on that outside find of the Mine to what is a mind on the Sound!!,
ouch would the theater say,
to yard?

Ride this word with the Spelling,
as the spiel berg goes to what,
it is the fog on the House with such giggles!!

Smiling is such a hand to write the evening of this sand at the Beach,
the trees are in the spring,
a water in gentle speak is as the wording grains to haul wade,
so once in a story the fable freaks out off a closet boom,
to sweep the whether is not not that I've decided to groom,
it is the fact that these are hidden wright Tens.

Heaving the World?,
this country the United States of America only?,
whom would know the conversation,
not a bone from a person has said hello since the beginning,
the year was 2008 on that of the put to the start.

Wise in reason to hold these poems,
in Kenning the guard in aye is to comprehend harsh people of Society,
Tiburon is the Placard,
license is the nearly six years of total isolation forced upon me from the civilized?,
well that is the comprehension and yet in the comprehend,
is it just the silence of deaf or is it the mute on could?.

My take is the shiver of the Geese,
a swan song to my life saying grasp the hatred and bark 'til you blank,
the curse words do not follow that to creep up my spine,
it has been found at the store,
the grocery,
the butcher just manages.

Hole foods have pizza as the lasagna grief,
a spagetti Nation that made the earth of my life a galaxy?,
no,
it has been as the cosmic graph that cost my staff,
as this is the day of one year to date a loss and a gain in the eyesight of an evening phone,
my mother Melba Maude Meakin gave smile on her out to desk my love to her believed,
I love that sift to memory leaves I with the delight,
her smile as the love of a thousand sounds,
the audio in love is as the hugs of a million cosmos,
a speak in the rein,
this is a record of venture to canter the pain to only the hurt of frame,
it is the fathom,
the horror of lock to jasper a better stand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Transition As Word Palliative Equated Parallel: Word Date Equated Word DATA: About 3,220,000 results (0.51 seconds)

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that the word people as word understood as an animal today is unable to breathe.  Word they is that e...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!