Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Karen A. Placek ~ Full google profile


Karen A. Placek

Full google profile for I, Karen A. Placek!!  K.A.P. alias KAP

Tagline : Stand proud!! Allow your posture to be your Voice!! Then your words can be your grace!!

Gender : female

Description
My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision.

The Secret of the Universe is Choice\xa0Presents, a Life with a Plan!!\xa0

I am streaming my consciousness. This is a comfortable way to get the things that are on my mind, off of my mind.\xa0I hope that through this Google Blog I am able to show you healing through perseverance, not fear.

I received this note from a dear and very old friend. I had known him my entire life. I had given him my first draft of, "An Independent Mind, Knot Logic" to read. I really wanted his opinion on my work. It was my first attempt to speak about the horrors that I survived as a youth. As difficult as all of this was to do, I am so glad that I made the effort when I did. I ended up losing dg in July of 2012. The following arrived not long after his passing, written in his own hand. I am truly blessed.

A dg comment on Knot Logic----unsolicited. KAP, author & an Independent Mind

I think that, in a word, this is a BRILLIANT piece of work; at the very least, a challenging
prod at anyone who is engaged with the enchantment with Words-On-Paper. Stream of Consciousness is a term applied to certain works in the fifties (Kerouac, Burroughs
Ginsberg, including yours truly) Surely there were others before, I just don't know who.

Karen gives you the drift of S.O.C., but just blows it all upon the river bank with this
piercing stream of thought. That it's in tight verse form is, I think, eye-opening.
Having known Karen for most of those turbulent years only enhances my salute to this effort, revealing extraordinary talent.

The mother and family, those addressed in this piece, must shiver. The daughter, the writer,
has given us stuff that many of us may never attain to.

Cheer up Mom, I truly believe that daughter has reached beyond the trickle of a Personal
Vendetta to deep water, where many dog paddle to keep a nose in the air.

dg, a friend

add 1
She may or may not acknowledge it, but she did confide that the main goal of writing
this was------Healing! (or Hope, take your pick.)

Mar\xa0'12

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Word: Number 797 Equated Words Toe Tag: Jerry Dyer Is It

  It Toe Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that word Zion equated:  Word Era .  Word zion kjv had about 2,440,000 results (0.24 seconds) ...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!