Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

If You Had To Sing What Would You Rib


Strong are the streams in rivers that understand the land on it's theme,
in form the Universe sang to Cosmos,
as the galaxy said stretch,
it grained.

Singing as it said to free zone,
verses showered as the Stars spake sand,
counting oats in the sway of wheat oh how bright the Suns began!!

Shirt Moon,
gallant and so true,
navigation sprang as the song,
chapter of tour?,
did the frame become the picture of your mood?,
ouch.

Yet on the day it springs as the Seasons,
in dust the particle too,
bring envelope?,
the letter suit.

Words were low to ground as the ask went to hug,
then once upon a story sad lead to what the hell happened to that Chief,
well it was the depth of strength to say life on The Blues.

The drums began to walk The Beat?,
it went so quick to Set,
it spread as The Big Bang just rang,
in phones of hooves.

Saddled with responsibility I saw the fashion of Space,
in recognition I knew of sand,
the Whale swam as the Dolphin reality an Elephant could be heard,
as the harp was nothing more than a lion's velour I knew to no such kelp,
and so I danced.

Music grand in the canyon foe,
brigs to ocean's at the salt of eaves in rough oh the ships,
built for eternity Suhr knew the value of a journal,
one pebble to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Word: Number 797 Equated Words Toe Tag: Jerry Dyer Is It

  It Toe Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that word Zion equated:  Word Era .  Word zion kjv had about 2,440,000 results (0.24 seconds) ...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!