Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Srinivasa Ramanujan FRS Developed An Algorithm For A Seven Day(YR) {Week}. Three Hundred Sixty Five Day(YR) {End} At Word Weekend And That Equated Time.

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

Time

Cantore Arithmetic is able to state the mileage at kilometer to an inch comma this is more than the report that India stood as Cantore Arithmetic may have surpassed history to set ancient include board, chalk and hem!  The digital express will show on the dart to artistically draw sign include.  Sign now as comma in text to write time.

The zone to the comb as a bee in honey for the bear dissolves the hare to the flower correspondence as Conservatory of Flowers has the appropriate pot.  This mile to the hour gives minute the known to increase the date and slow the figure.

The year has been recorded to the light, the light is residue to the rent, this is tax.  As crops produce the year by name has an interest.  1984: Nineteen Eighty-Four.  2000:  Two Thousand, the score in a boxing arena as the crowd has been seated.

Two thousand twenty hyphen four is a description to till:  Register.

One hyphen off is three at three point one four, this three is known to 3.141 in calculus as named pi, as it should be known as pi2.  Srinivasa Ramanujan FRS was an Indian mathematician. Though he had almost no formal training in pure mathematics,  he accomplished the word serious so Srinivasa Ramanujan FRS  did magnitude!!

Parameters Held

Psalms 39:2

“I was dumb with silence, I held my peace, even from good; and my sorrow was stirred.” 

King James Version (KJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!