Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Monday, January 14, 2019

Attention Mr. Hugh Meakin Of San Francisco, California





To Prescott :) otherwise formerly known as Master Hugh Meakin:

Today, Monday, January 14, 2019 the birds flew as usual over towards the city, actually it was right by my home in Parkmerced and the flight path made in such formation that I had an idea for your hand to write a Minuet!!

The burst of sprite that inspires this post is the love of piano that I know you and my mother enjoyed as the smile that mother would bright made times on the hems of my life a tad bit more bearable.  The affair of my older siblings and their lack of repair had made life anywhere a challenge as the lies that those two uttered were and still are the horrors that plagued my nightmares as a kid and made days prior to today, Monday, January 14, 2019 difficult and the priority was having to face their ugly words the next morning and all of my energy was directed towards ignoring their damaging effect.  Growing up in San Francisco was a challenge as the 1960s filled my older siblings with ideas that made 815 Balboa their playground.  Their friends joined their plan and as their partnerships grew and as their bad behavior became an everyday horror any delight that I had had halted.  From that there was much that I would have shared but I held back as the result of any happiness would just enhance their plan and the outcome became a wretched fight just to survive.  Now let us put that all to the times in the ages of ignorant people that are now all adults and must live with their indiscretions.

As such the sundries of my life gave my life more caution and the liberty to write or speak was held at only the necessary, another words day to day speech, an up and down approach would not have sufficed as I had to learn to run and obviously the size difference in height made any distance easily thwarted as my older siblings and their friends had had a six to twelve year advantage.  The constant of that steady became the grounding of my sundries as my shoulders had become my exhaustion and I know that did show as my mother would always mention my posture. That being said I know that the balance will find more than just you having to deny or saying it's sad as my mother taught "onward forward" and for that I state in simple review that life is what we bring to the table.

Back to the flight of the birds and the writing of music as a real piece!!  To understand that the flight of seagulls is to comprehend that I was sitting on my front stoop and the stairs that I was sitting on provide a side to my house that makes the flight of birds magical as the birds seemingly appear in sudden affair, it is of such a formation that just the draw of the music lines was missing and thereby all you would need to understand is that a regular sheet of music paper would have brought to you the most amazing minuet and at one moment it would have been an opera as the birds in stunning arrangement had joined the flight of those seagulls.  The sparrow and hummingbird certainly had their prowess however for simplicity I will hold this post to what you may find as the most delightful write of your life.



Start with the actual note as the first bird that you see, than pause your enthusiasm as the brilliance of this 'Piece' must be the beauty of the breeze and/or migration pattern.  Write the 'Piece' out as the scene is the birds, those notes that you loved to hold my mother to on the 'Pieces' that Mozart and Bach wrote gave such an execution that I can still hear the funny giggle of my mother and your precision of direction as my mother conformed to your new learning technique.  On the paper (using a blank music sheet) including the crescendo that you will see as the flight of the birds did deliver that in some sort of dynamic resign, you will see it naturally.  Now the key, the key is to understand you are writing the 'Piece' i.e. Score backwards, fore as the finish is the beginning of the music and the last two birds or three or even five birds will be the measure it is the beauty of knowing that each bird was alike and then suddenly there is the 'Measure', "B Flat" resides itself as the two crows that I saw represented in finality and all I can say now is wow. 

Now don't freakout as the 'Piece', the 'Score' now must be written forward by understanding you wrote it backwards and voila the piece is complete, and brand new?  Yes, as the migration of the gulls or the crows does change as the crow does not migrate and yet leave it to the crane and the flamingo would say, Fantasia:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasia_(1940_film).



Like math the line is parallel, however the discovery is the angle as the greater than (>) lessor than (<) methods, the Pi on the Apple Pie is the demonstration as I have written out in English Pi 3.141 to show the apple?  No, I wrote as it just came to me as a kid and the confusion was in the round that you showed me at the dining table at 815.  The door to Pi is the threshold and yet the door and the lock should there be one must consider the key as that is the factor. 😙 To understand simply follow the parallel lines as shown by this picture😊



As this morning the seagulls came to their flight path I wrote the piece in my mind and towards the end of the actual flight two crows, the crescendo, the 'Measure' " B-flat" gave that measure that it was meant to be played in. 



Immediately think of yourself, the concentration, the drawing room, the beauty of two working as one and my mother will have loved the moment that gave I the clarity and strength to have written this brief. Though you this post is solely for you and not for the entertainment of the idea it is Baker's Beach that may bring to your quiet the memory of more than what was and you may find that it may deliver to you the music of your self as it will be your hand to ink and not another. 

The only input I have to this mornings event is that one would have to use a camera that would video the entire flight of the bird(s) as it would take some back and forth review to be able to write with accuracy and not the quick jotting it down although that might be fun too.  Remember it is the view of that flight of the birds that rose my query to the thought and the laughter was what gave this idea the happiness to say that you have not been forgotten.

Here in Parkmerced my house is facing the posture of such that the flight path is suddenly seen as the wall prevents me from seeing the incoming and boom all of a sudden I see the bird or the birds and thus the idea to the music just came to mind, hence why the crescendo made evident the entire flight could really event a new piece.



I know the backwards thing might king your try however I hope that it plights nothing more than your own teaching as the training of my life gave rise to more than a dinner and a chair at lunch.  Grandpod and Uncle Dennis were so very cool and your coolness is there should you remember yourself and your love for mathematics.  The video above shows a wall with the taxidermy to show the simplicity of the music that I saw and yet you do understand that I was watching it live!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!